Wednesday, November 8, 2017

BA African Studies to Architecture

Hi Dr Architect....I need an urgent response to my question if you can...I an an African from Ghana who studied BA (African Studies) and graduated in 2011...I am currently serving in the United States Military and about to ETS...it is my dream to divert and do my Master of Architecture but with no background in architecture, is it possible? And if yes, how long is it going to take me...
______

 In the U.S., many graduate programs in architecture have programs targeted for individuals who have an undergraduate degree in another discipline like you.  The Master of Architecture degree programs may last between 3-4 years depending on the applicant.

One resource to research programs is the following:

https://studyarchitecture.com/

Dr. Architecture

No comments: